Gorilla Trekking in Uganda & Rwanda, Bwindi Forest, Gorilla Safari & Chimpanzee tours
Hundreds of our clients keep returning and sometimes recommend others to us because of the best service and memorable safari experiences they get on our Gorilla Trekking in Uganda & Rwanda. It is no wonder that we have been awarded many times, among other TripAdvisor.
lets it luxury, mid-range or lower budget, we calculate excellent safari experience with highly skilled safari|holiday experience, through this package, we make sure that you enjoy the best Uganda Gorilla Trekking in both Uganda and Rwanda safari experience.
Gorilla trekking in Uganda & Rwanda, African primates Safaris, could probably be the most popular Uganda safari package. This private all inclusive 14 days Gorilla Trekking in Uganda & Rwanda covers all the most interesting Uganda national parks, wildlife sanctuaries and other protected areas with high wildlife population densities. We have intentionally left out those places with few wildlife sightings in Uganda Adventures. You are given wildlife spotting opportunities for lions, Cheetah, leopards, buffalo, giraffe, elephants, hyenas, rhinos, zebra, warthog, and primates like mountain gorillas, chimpanzee, monkeys and many others.
You will visit the white Rhino at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary before heading to Kidepo Valley National Park, and Murchison Falls National Park where we do more wildlife safari game drives and a boat safari to the spectacular waterfalls, and then proceed to Africa’s primates capital in Kibale forest National Park where we do primate walks and Chimpanzee tracking tours, We enter Queen Elizabeth National Park from the north and do game drives there and another boat safari to the Kazinga Channel. Game drives to look out for the tree climbing lions before Bwindi. We end the Uganda safari with game drives in Lake Mburo and a stop over at the Equator.
THE TOURS HIGHLIGHTS
- Day 1. Arrive at Entebbe, drive to Ziwa Rhinos Sanctuary for Rhino tracking and overnight at Amuka Lodge FB
- Day 2. Drive to Kidepo Valley National Park, enjoying a traditional Karimajong cultural experience, Savannah Safaris Lodge FB
- Day 3. Game drive in Kidepo Valley National Park – Savannah Safaris Lodge FB
- Day 4. Depart for Murchison Falls National Park – Murchison River Lodge FB
- Day 5. Game drives, Boat Cruise – Murchison River Lodge FB
- Day 6. Drive to Kibale National Park, afternoon primates walk – Isunga Lodge FB
- Day 7. Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Park – Isunga Lodge FB
- Day 8 Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game drives in the afternoon – Ihamba Lakeside Safaris Lodge FB
- Day 9. Safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park looking for lions, leopards, buffalo, giraffe, elephants, hyenas, rhinos, zebra, warthog – Ihamba Lakeside Safaris Lodge FB
- Day 10. Game drives in Ishasha Sector for tree-climbing lions, elephants and plenty of other wildlife; transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge FB
- Day 11. Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge FB
- Day 12. Golden monkey tracking in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park – BirdNest FB
- Day 13. Lake Mburo National Park – Rwakobo Rock FB
- Day 14. Game drive, later transfer to Entebbe for international flight back home